Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Math solving ???

Decimals - Maths

Today for maths we were learning how to recognize decimals and how to order decimals. We were recognizing decimals by using fractions to help us. ( e.g : 0.5 would be 5/10 in a fraction ) We practiced ordering decimals on a online worksheet which we had to read the question and solve it out in our maths book. I was also learning the places for the decimals. I really liked learning about decimals because I was learning something new and it links to fractions which could also help me with fractions.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm really pleased you enjoyed learning about decimals Javeylor. Understanding the place value of tenths and hundredths can be a bit tricky so we will be practising this learning again next week :)

    ReplyDelete