Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Making Connections

 Making Connections

L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self


Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is...
My reaction to this story is...

  • Something I  know about this is so similar than the Anzac movie and it is like the cold war.

  • Something I know about this is that it's really similar to the movies about the war.

  • Something I know about this is like when it  happened in the Cold war with all the nuclear bombs being dropped .


  • Something I know  about this is like the book about When the wind blows it like the cold war .

  • Something I know about this is like book of the red poppy

  • This book reminds me about when we went to the Museum with the classroom in 2014.   




  • My (Javeylor) reaction to this story was sad that the characters died at the end while saying one of the light brigade lines from the poem.

  • My (Joshua V) reaction to this story was to be careful with nuclear bombs because bad things will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment