Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Let me show you something about lunch a PBS

Let me tell you something about lunchtime at PBS. When lunch starts we mainly grab our lunch out of our bags ready to eat. When people start to eat I can hear people talking and their rubbish rusting as they are ripped open.When people finished eating lots of them ran to the park or the courts to play. When we stand near the playground we hear people having lots of fun screaming, you can always hear the excitement of happiness.

As people enjoy themselves playing handball, you can hear the sound when the ball bounces upon their hands on to the ground until you hear “BANG”. Some people are angry when they lose and others happy when they win. When you see the juniors running down the hills, I always think they must having a lots of fun. Others play netball or basketball to have fun. You often see the ball flying in the air like a bird as they to get points by shooting the ball in the hoop.

As the bell rings everyone runs back to class, to wait quietly for the teachers.

Today we had 4 minutes of writing, then I had to read my partner to make sure it made sense and it had no mistakes. I found this hard because I didn't know what to write so that it could make sense. I had made a mistake in my writing but then Mrs Anderson helped me. I think next time I would try my best to write more and remember it should make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment